AMINTIRI DESPRE VIITOR-ROMÂNIA DE MÂINE , RrOMANIKA BABANA
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

This Is Nauseating... Criminal Psychopathic Prime Minister Of Israel Tells Truth About How His Criminal State Abuses Their US Puppets!

In jos

This Is Nauseating... Criminal Psychopathic Prime Minister Of Israel Tells Truth About How His Criminal State Abuses Their US Puppets! Empty This Is Nauseating... Criminal Psychopathic Prime Minister Of Israel Tells Truth About How His Criminal State Abuses Their US Puppets!

Mesaj Scris de Admin Mier Ian 20, 2016 6:40 am

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ro/2016/01/this-is-nauseating-criminal.html

&
https://simtenormsivazmonstruos.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/this-is-nauseating-criminal-psychopathic-prime-minister-of-israel-tells-truth-about-how-his-criminal-state-abuses-their-us-puppets/

*I again feel I must apologize for my tardiness in getting new articles out here.. I have been so busy with other projects and family business that this blog has indeed fallen by the wayside.. I will do my best in getting as many new reports out when I have the time... Thanks, everyone, for your patience...

I have long said that the psychotic and criminal state of Israel has been in total control of the United States of America, and has been abusing that control to bilk BILLIONS (some people say it is TRILLIONS!) of dollars from their American slaves to make their psychotic state the pariah the world sees it today.... It is sickening to behold, and periodically I bring forward the proof right here at this blog for everyone to see for themselves...

Just the other day, I read a report that truly sickened my stomach and I want to share that information right here with all of my own readers... This one comes from a great fellow real truth seeker, Greg Bacon, who of course writes the blog: "Goon Squad" at www.careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com, and is entitled: "What Israeli PM Netanyahu Said About The USA"... In this article, that I have right here for everyone to see for themselves, you will truly see the truth about what these psychopaths think of the United States and how they truly abuse their control over that nation... I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2016

What Israeli PM Netenyahu Said About the USA

This Is Nauseating... Criminal Psychopathic Prime Minister Of Israel Tells Truth About How His Criminal State Abuses Their US Puppets! 745px-Us-israel-relationship_zpsgv4vts2y
A good friend of mine was in Tel Aviv recently, eating at the upscale 'Herbert Samuel' restaurant when Israeli PM Netenyahu, along with his security detail and a couple of friends, walked in and took a reserved table. 
My friend observed that Netenyahu appeared to be heavily intoxicated on something, maybe booze, my friend wasn't sure. 
My friend said that Netenyahu and his buddies ordered drinks and was hitting the booze big time and getting rather loud and obnoxious, telling jokes my friend couldn't overhear completely, just snippets. 
Then Netenyahu's voice got louder when he said, "Those stupid fucking Americans. No matter how many times we use false flags to attack them or how much money we steal from those damned fools or how many Americans we kill, they never wise up. In fact, it's just the opposite. They get on their knees with open mouth and beg for another shot of our hard, really HARD love." At that, my friend said Netenyahu started laughing uproariously as did his friends. 

It's the Gentiles Fault Jew Inc is Robbing Americans Blind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUY7o7pX6vk
 My friend said that not only Netenyahu's table laughed, most of the diners at other tables also chuckled along with their PM's painfully true observation of that 'special USA-Israel relationship.'  
For security reasons, I won't name my friend, nor even his sex, since that would be a death sentence on my friend.  
But I can assure you and I'll swear on a stack of Scofield bibles that this story is true, as true as this story about CNN host Fareed Zakaria urging Muslims to rape white women.  
But if you want to read what Zakaria really said about in that now deleted post, which was about white American males dying prematurely, click here.  
The world's biggest, most violent gangster is a Jew, Semion Mogilevich. And yes, although born in the Ukraine, he has Israeli citizenship in case he needs to flee prosecution. 
Posted by Greg Bacon at 10:23 AM 

NTS Notes:  HOW sickening is this to read?   I am absolutely not shocked at all by what this criminal psychotic mass murderer boasts and laughs about his American slaves, and I am stating that what he said at that cafe is absolutely true and factual...

The real shocker is how the American politicians are so gullible that they just bend over and continue to kiss this mass murdering freak's ass!  I always ask the question therefore as to why the gullible American people continue to "elect" these Jewish butt kissers to public office?

We have seen so many reports already that are available online where this freak of nature has boasted and laughed about how the "United States is so easily moved" when it comes to their continuing abuse of the Palestinian people, and how they will "suck the life out of the United States and allow it to blow away".... It is pathetic that the American people continue to be so brainwashed by this tribe of maniacs and have done nothing to stop their enslavement to these freaks....

Yes, America, these freaks control America and are truly laughing in your faces... When will you all finally say "enough is enough" and do something about it?

More to come

NTS

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Admin in Mier Ian 20, 2016 7:00 am, editata de 1 ori
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 05/11/2012

https://amintiridespreviitor.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

This Is Nauseating... Criminal Psychopathic Prime Minister Of Israel Tells Truth About How His Criminal State Abuses Their US Puppets! Empty America’s self-destructive whites

Mesaj Scris de Admin Mier Ian 20, 2016 6:56 am

&
Why is Middle America killing itself? The fact itself is probably the most important social science finding in years. It is already reshaping American politics. The Post’s Jeff Guo notes that the people who make up this cohort are “largely responsible for Donald Trump’s lead in the race for the Republican nomination for president.” The key question is why, and exploring it provides answers that suggest that the rage dominating U.S. politics will only get worse.
For decades, people in rich countries have lived longer. But in a well-known paper, economists Angus Deaton and Anne Case found that over the past 15 years, one group — middle-age whites in the United States — constitutes an alarming trend. They are dying in increasing numbers. And things look much worse for those with just a high school diploma or less. There are concerns about the calculations, but even a leading critic of the paper has acknowledged that, however measured, “the change compared to other countries and groups is huge.”
The main causes of death are as striking as the fact itself: suicide, alcoholism, and overdoses of prescription and illegal drugs. “People seem to be killing themselves, slowly or quickly,” Deaton told me. Thesecircumstances are usually caused by stress, depression and despair. The only comparable spike in deaths in an industrialized country took place among Russian males after the collapse of the Soviet Union, when rates ofalcoholism skyrocketed.

A conventional explanation for this middle-class stress and anxiety is that globalization and technological change have placed increasing pressures on the average worker in industrialized nations. But the trend is absent in any other Western country — it’s an exclusively American phenomenon. And the United States is actually relatively insulated from the pressures of globalization, having a vast, self-contained internal market. Trade makes uponly 23 percent of the U.S. economy, compared with 71 percent in Germany and 45 percent in France.
Deaton speculated to me that perhaps Europe’s more generous welfare state might ease some of the fears associated with the rapid change. Certainly he believes that in the United States, doctors and drug companies are far too eager to deal with physical and psychological pain by prescribing drugs, including powerful and addictive opioids. The introduction of drugs such as Oxycontin, a heroin-like prescription painkiller, coincides with the rise in deaths.
But why don’t we see the trend among other American ethnic groups? While mortality rates for middle-age whites have stayed flat or risen, the rates for Hispanics and blacks have continued to decline significantly. These groups live in the same country and face greater economic pressures than whites. Why are they not in similar despair?
The answer might lie in expectations. Princeton anthropologist Carolyn Rousesuggested, in an email exchange, that other groups might not expect that their income, standard of living and social status are destined to steadily improve. They don’t have the same confidence that if they work hard, they will surely get ahead. In fact, Rouse said that after hundreds of years of slavery, segregation and racism, blacks have developed ways to cope with disappointment and the unfairness of life: through family, art, protest speech and, above all, religion.
“You have been the veterans of creative suffering,” Martin Luther King Jr. told African Americans in his “I Have a Dream” speech in 1963: “Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.” Writing in 1960,King explained the issue in personal terms: “As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways that I could respond to my situation: either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. . . . So like the Apostle Paul I can now humbly yet proudly say, ‘I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.’ ” The Hispanic and immigrant experiences in the United States are different, of course. But again, few in these groups have believed that their place in society is assured. Minorities, by definition, are on the margins. They do not assume that the system is set up for them. They try hard and hope to succeed, but they do not expect it as the norm.
The United States is going through a great power shift. Working-class whites don’t think of themselves as an elite group. But, in a sense, they have been, certainly compared with blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans and most immigrants. They were central to America’s economy, its society, indeed its very identity. They are not anymore. Donald Trump has promised that he will change this and make them win again. But he can’t. No one can. And deep down, they know it.
Read more on this issue:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 05/11/2012

https://amintiridespreviitor.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum