AMINTIRI DESPRE VIITOR-ROMÂNIA DE MÂINE , RrOMANIKA BABANA
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Antisemitism, the Holocaust and Palestine

In jos

Antisemitism, the Holocaust and Palestine Empty Antisemitism, the Holocaust and Palestine

Mesaj Scris de Admin Dum Dec 17, 2017 9:09 pm

By [url=https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=010732926337524982427%3Ava4-o-6opiq&ie=UTF-8&siteurl=www.google.com%2Fcse%2Fhome%3Fcx%3D010732926337524982427%3Ava4-o-6opiq&q=Gilad+Atzmon&sa=Search&siteurl=%2FE%3A%2FICH%20Website%2Findex.html&ref=&ss=#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Gilad atzmon&gsc.page=1]Gilad Atzmon[/url]
A Statement Delivered By Gilad Atzmon at Babylon Theatre Berlin (14.12.2017)
December 16, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - In the last few days, in advance of the NRhZ’s humanitarian award ceremony, like Ken (FM) Jebsen and others, I have been subject to an insane defamation campaign. None of it was substantiated. It was comprised of fabricated quotes: I was called a ‘holocaust denier’ and a ‘holocaust relativist.’ Yet, not a single genuine reference was made to my writings or talks.  In my work I criticise reducing the holocaust into a crude religion, an intolerant dogma. In my writing I protest against all history laws (Nakba laws, Armenian Genocide laws, Holocaust laws etc.) History for me, is the attempt to narrate the past as we are moving along. As such, it must be sustained as a dynamic discourse, subject to constant change and revision, even if this change happens to be slightly uncomfortable. For me, history is an ethical message --Only when we revise the past may we be able to, once again,  rethink our future and destiny. 
In recent days some of the German press referred to me as an ‘anti-semite.’ Am I? Have I  ever criticized anyone including Jews as a ‘people’, as a ‘race,’ as a ‘biology,’ or as an ‘ethnicity’? Never. My work is anti racist. I have dedicated my entire adult life to fighting racism through my music, my writing and my performances. I am opposed to all forms of biologically-oriented politics: White, Black, Gender as well as Jewish. I am searching instead for that which brings humans together. In my writing and talks I make a clear distinction between the Jews (the people) whom I never criticize, Judaism (the religion) which I rarely deal with and Jewishness (the ideology, politics and culture). In my work I focus on the last- - the ideology , the politics and the culture, assuming that we all agree these (ideology, politics and culture) must be open to criticism. 
Never Miss Another Story
Get Your Free Daily Newsletter
No Advertising - No Government Grants - This Is Independent Media
But if you want to talk about holocaust denial, I will tell you something about denial. To deny intellectuals, authors and artists the right to express their views in the open is where fascism starts. What I saw in Germany in the last few days suggests to me that some segments within your society really learned nothing from the history of your country. To deny the holocaust is to deny its meaning, to turn your eyes away when you see evil, to let your heart become cold when you yourself participate in evil or celebrate hatred.  To deny the holocaust is to fail to address your own  inability to tolerate others and otherness. It is beyond painful for me to witness Germany being led blindly into the same trap just seven decades after the liberation of Auschwitz. 
But I would like to add one more line on Palestine. Some Germans claim to be tormented by their past, by the atrocities of the 3rd Reich. If this is indeed the case, let me please remind you of a simple but embarrassing fact – the Palestinians are the last victims of Hitler. 
It was the extent of the Shoah that brought support to Zionism and led to the formation of the Jewish State in Palestine. But it is the innocent Palestinians who, for the last seven decades, have been paying the price for crimes committed by Europeans. 
If you feel guilty about Hitler, stand for Palestine and the Palestinians!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 05/11/2012

https://amintiridespreviitor.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Antisemitism, the Holocaust and Palestine Empty Re: Antisemitism, the Holocaust and Palestine

Mesaj Scris de Admin Dum Dec 17, 2017 9:11 pm

O declarație Prezentată la Babilon Theater Berlin De Gilad Atzmon (14.12.2017)
16 decembrie 2017 „ Informații Clearing House “ - În ultimele câteva zile, înainte de ceremonia de premiere umanitare NRhZ lui, cum ar fi Ken (FM) Jebsen și altele, am făcut obiectul unei campanii de defăimare nebun. Nimic nu a fost motivată. Acesta a fost format din citate fabricate: am fost numit un „negationist al Holocaustului“ și un „ relativist holocaust .“ Cu toate acestea, nu a fost făcută o singură referire reală la scrierile mele sau discuții. În munca mea am criticæm reducerea holocaustul într - o religie brută, o dogmă intolerant. În scrisul meu am protestat împotriva tuturor legilor de istorie ( legile Nakba, Legile genocidului armenilor, legile Holocaustului etc.) Istoria pentru mine, este încercarea de a nara trecutului așa cum ne mișcăm de-a lungul. Ca atare, acesta trebuie să fie susținut ca un discurs dinamic, supus schimbărilor constante și de revizuire, chiar dacă această schimbare se întâmplă să fie ușor incomod. Pentru mine, istoria este un mesaj etic --Only când revizuim trecutul putem fi în măsură să, încă o dată, regândească viitorul și destinul nostru. 
În ultimele zile unele din presa germană se face referire la mine  ca un „anti-semit.“ Sunt eu? Am criticat vreodată pe cineva, inclusiv evreilor, ca „oameni“, ca o „cursă,“ ca o „biologie“ sau ca „etnie“? Nu. Munca mea este anti rasist. Mi-am dedicat toată viața mea de adult pentru a lupta împotriva rasismului prin muzica mea, scrisul meu si performantele mele. Mă opun tuturor formelor de politică orientate spre punct de vedere biologic: alb, negru, gen, precum și evreiască. Caut în schimb, ceea ce aduce oamenii împreună. În scris și discuțiile mele fac o distincție clară între evrei (persoane) pe care n-am critica, iudaismul (religia) pe care am rareori se ocupa și de evreitatea (ideologia, politica și cultura). În munca mea ma concentrez asupra last- - ideologia, politica și cultura, presupunând că suntem cu toții de acord aceste (ideologie, politică și cultură) trebuie să fie deschis criticii. 
Dar AȘ Dori Să o adăugați mai mult pe linie Palestină. UNII Germani fi o pretind de trecutul chinuit cerule, de atrocitățile Din al 3-lea Reich. În îngrijirea principal În Cazul ACEST LUCRU este cazul INTR-Adevăr,-mi permiteți sa va rugăm sa va amintesc de ONU FAPT simplu, Dar jenant - Sunt ultimele victime palestinienii ale lui Hitler. But if you want to talk about holocaust denial, I will tell you something about denial. To deny intellectuals, authors and artists the right to express their views in the open is where fascism starts. What I saw in Germany in the last few days suggests to me that some segments within your society really learned nothing from the history of your country. To deny the holocaust is to deny its meaning, to turn your eyes away when you see evil, to let your heart become cold when you yourself participate in evil or celebrate hatred.  To deny the holocaust is to fail to address your own  inability to tolerate others and otherness. It is beyond painful for me to witness Germany being led blindly into the same trap just seven decades after the liberation of Auschwitz. 
A fost amploarea Shoah-ului care a adus sprijin sionismului și a dus la formarea statului evreu în Palestina. Dar este palestinienii nevinovați care, în ultimele șapte decenii, au plătit prețul pentru crime comise de europeni. 
Dacă te simți vinovat Hitler, stand pentru Palestina și palestinieni!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 05/11/2012

https://amintiridespreviitor.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum