AMINTIRI DESPRE VIITOR-ROMÂNIA DE MÂINE , RrOMANIKA BABANA
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

UNCLE FRED FAILS ON THE JP… TANSTAAFL PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS

In jos

UNCLE FRED FAILS ON THE JP… TANSTAAFL PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS Empty UNCLE FRED FAILS ON THE JP… TANSTAAFL PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS

Mesaj Scris de Admin Lun Mar 05, 2018 9:57 pm

UNCLE FRED FAILS ON THE JP… TANSTAAFL PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS Xefanyi
The problem, according to jews, is “racism”. Specifically opposition to jewing. Even mild criticism of jewing. The problem is not jewing. Cannot be jewing. Never jewing.
Remember when I asked Uncle Fred why he thought blacks were the ultimate power structure, while pointing out the real power structure is actually the jews?
Well, now Uncle Fred has doubled down, by taking many paragraphs to assure us that really, it is just a bunch of hogwash. I mean, they helped him and he fucked a couple of jew hags back when his pecker still worked, so they must be brilliant and moral and…
Since the dislike has existed for at least two thousand years, there must be some enduring reason or reasons. What?
One I think is the Space Alien Effect
For fuck’s sake, Uncle Fred. Normally you appear somewhat discerning, but with this protective diatribe, apparently you know who not to piss off. Or maybe they help you with your physical issues (eyes, etc)? Maybe you owe them?
Uncle Fred, do you honestly believe that those people have been ostracized and eliminated from so many places for so many centuries simply because they are different than others?
Jews do not assimilate.
Do you forget how often they try to pan themselves off as whites when it is convenient (changing names, nose jobs, etc)? They insert themselves as whites, but when the power structure is great enough, they turn into the Talmudic criminals they are. At this point, they tell us outright they aren’t white. You must be aware of this, so why ignore it?
Worse–and this has caused millions of deaths–Jews are often successful.
Really? Just because they are successful, they are hated? When their ‘success’ leads to MILLIONS of white Christians being slaughtered in the Soviet Union… Oops, you meant the fake HoloHoax, didn’t you? Those faked 6 million deaths carry more clout in your estimation than the 20-60 MILLION white Christians the jew Bolsheviks killed? Maybe you never learned of that successful side of them?
Hitler’s  complaints against the Jews were along usual lines, that Jews controlled German culture, finance, academia, and the media. These are also things said in America today today on the internet against Jews . Whether these criticisms are true, fair, justified, or make sense does not matter. What matters is that people feel, or can easily be made to feel, controlled, by Them. Making a list of powerful Jews is sufficient and, with the internet, easy.
UNCLE FRED FAILS ON THE JP… TANSTAAFL PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS Communism-5
Uncle Fred, sometimes you write as if you know a little bit about history. Yet somehow, you are unaware of Weimar Germany and who the debauched people were who brought it to them? How Bolsheviks were intent on bringing down the country (and almost did it)? You understand that they were after the entire world, right? You DO know that?
UNCLE FRED FAILS ON THE JP… TANSTAAFL PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS Communism-3
Maybe you would have loved living in jew-Berlin back then? Or maybe 1917 Russia?
Power and wealth are not necessary to engender slaughter. Mere difference, specifically not being Christian, has often been enough. History is littered with examples, of which Jews are well aware. When the First Crusade took Jerusalem in 1099, the Christian armies immediately burned the synagogue with the Jews inside.  Why? The Jews had no part in the war, which was between Muslims and Christians.
My, how you are mentally blind, as well as physically blind. All you have to do is actually use the jew-run Wikipedia to find you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about (or are blatantly lying). Maybe you can get someone with working eyes to read this for you (pay close attention to the FIRST sentence). Also notice that no jew deaths are recorded by the jews:

Jews

Jews had fought side-by-side with Muslim soldiers to defend the city, and as the Crusaders breached the outer walls, the Jews of the city retreated to their synagogue to “prepare for death”.[26]According to the Muslim chronicle of Ibn al-Qalanisi, “The Jews assembled in their synagogue, and the Franks burned it over their heads.”[27] A contemporary Jewish communication confirms the destruction of the synagogue, though it does not corroborate that any Jews were inside it when it was burned.[28] This letter was discovered among the Cairo Geniza collection in 1975 by historian Shelomo Dov Goitein.[29] Historians believe that it was written just two weeks after the siege, making it “the earliest account on the conquest in any language.”[29] Additional documentationfrom the Cairo Geniza indicates that some Jews held captive by the Crusaders were able to escape when the Ascalon Jewish community paid a ransom.
Oops. Maybe you think the Christians should have left the poor Muslims alone? Right?
Maybe you simply think that jews are only a religion and not a race or genetically cohesive group?
It is not necessarily wise to be seen as trying to eliminate a majority religion.
UNCLE FRED FAILS ON THE JP… TANSTAAFL PASSES WITH FLYING COLORS Emtubt8
Yep. You are limited in understanding. Obviously.
Or you are lying and covering for them.
Uncle Fred, you could learn a great deal from Tanstaafl, but I think that you have some other job to do.
Much respect lost from me (but your favorite jew will love you forever).
Enjoy your tacos.
PS: every jew I have known and interacted with has either ripped me off, lied to me or treated me as their goy. But I am the problem.
Did I rub you the wrong way or stroke you just right? Let me know below in the comments section or Email me at buelahman {AT} g m a i l {DOT} com
The blog owner does not necessarily agree with the information published or with the original authors’ ideology, but supplies this information to foster comment, reporting, teaching and study. If for some reason you actually liked this post, click the “Like” button below. If you feel like someone else needs to see this (or you just want to ruin someone’s day), click the Share Button at the bottom of the post and heap this upon some undeserving soul. And as sad as this thought may be, it may be remotely possible that us rednecks here at The Revolt please you enough (or more than likely, you are just a glutton for punishment??), that you feel an overwhelming desire to subscribe via the Email subscription and/or RSS Feed buttons found on the right hand panel of this page (may the Lord have mercy on your soul).

Comment Policy:

Please keep comments relevant to the topic. Multiple links will automatically relegate your comment to the spam section, so keep that in mind as you post. 1st time commenters must receive Admin approval, but have free reign after that.

All posts are opinions meant to foster comment, reporting, teaching & study under the “fair use doctrine” in Sec. 107 of U.S. Code Title 17. No statement of fact is made or should be implied. Ads appearing on this blog are solely the product of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of BuehlahMan’s Revolt or WordPress.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 05/11/2012

https://amintiridespreviitor.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum