AMINTIRI DESPRE VIITOR-ROMÂNIA DE MÂINE , RrOMANIKA BABANA
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Who is Leonard Peikoff? AKA Not Another Holocaust™ Movie

In jos

Who is Leonard Peikoff? AKA Not Another Holocaust™ Movie Empty Who is Leonard Peikoff? AKA Not Another Holocaust™ Movie

Mesaj Scris de Admin Vin Aug 19, 2016 11:28 am

'Lenny' is a raging Zionist Jew who appears to spend a lot of time spilling hasbara--propaganda--into gullible Americans ears about how Israel is our good friend and that we should support that Apartheid nightmare or get the Hell out of the USA.

Here's what Jew Hasbara 

He is an unabashed lover of war, as long at it's American kids doing the fighting and dying and not his Kosher comrades in Israel who dodge the draft so they can spend more time reading, then arguing over the Talmud.

He has a personal grudge about Iran, thinking those damned Persians had no right to reclaim THEIR oil field stolen by the British and American oil companies. Wonder how loud he'd scream if the oil and NG fields Israel stole from Lebanon, Syria and Palestine were taken back and given to the rightful owners? Lenny likes the idea of theft, as long as HE doesn't get caught.

This ex-Army paratrooper and retired career firefighter took insult at some Canadian Jew telling me I should be happy to see my taxes go to that noxious state of hate, Israel and if I don't, then get the Hell out. I've spent too many years protecting this nation and her people to let some Jew intellectual tell me what to do, so I sent Lenny an email with some basic questions.
Why did Israel attack the USA on 9/11? Was it for monetary reasons, they could hide the ransacking of Wall Street pension funds and 401K accounts behind the constant threat of terror or was it to dupe Americans into fighting and dying for an Eretz Israel?

Or did they just want to repeat their grand attack on the USS Liberty?

P.S. No I don't like my taxes going to support terror and apartheidism in Israel, but I'll not leave the country to please radicals who have obtuse goals.
That was one week ago and still haven't heard from 'Lenny.' Guess he's busy crafting some more sly propaganda to shovel into American minds.

"Jew Too?"

Then I read about another Hollywood sewer spill, about another Holocaust™ movie. This one is called "Denial" and is about the trial between the truth seeker David Irving and the Holocaust™ defender of the faith Deborah Lipstadt, a professor at Emory U.

As soon as I was able to overcome my desire to puke, I wrote Lipstadt a letter and asked if she would be so kind as to explain all the LIES that were used to start and then prop up the Holy Cost.
Looks like Hollywood is going to put out another batch of fiction concerning the biggest money-making racket of all times; the religion known as the holocaust.

Why were/are so many lies used to start and them prop up the holocaust?

The one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Turned out to be a lie. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Turned out to be a lie. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? Turned out to be lie. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec? Another lie. The one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Turned out to be a lie, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

One could also add all the phony holocaust stories that have been outed as being fictions.

And now Hollywood is going to put out so more holy cost lies to keep the GOY bamboozled so they'll continue their holocaust worship.

Truth can stand on its own, and doesn't need a phalanx of laws, police and judges to enforce one tribe's version of history. But a lie, especially the Big Lie, needs all the help it can get.

What a shame that World Jewry has said that any legit study of the holocaust is VERBOTEN.
Again, no reply.

Think my request is legit. I want someone, anyone to explain why there were so many LIES used to create the Holocaust™ and why are some of these LIES still being used? Just don't ask that question in most of Europe, unless you want to be arrested, given a show trial, then slammed into prison...all for asking questions about history.

Want to know what the biggest fraud--the Holocaust™--of the 20th Century is really about? It's about hiding the seven decades plus of Jew terrorism unleashed on the native people of Palestine, which the Jew MSM never covers, but never misses a chance to spin more Holocaust™ bullshit to cover up the deliberate, planned destruction of Palestine.

It's about hiding the ongoing destruction of ME and African nations that Apartheid Israel wants destroyed so the Khazar penis worshipers can steal even more land to create their fantasy of an Eretz Israel. As long as the USA and the West is doing the fighting and dying for the glory of Greater Israel, then Jew Inc is tickled.

And it's about letting those Jew owned Wall Street banks systemically loot and plunder trillions out of Americans pension funds and 401 K retirement accounts, while hiding that ongoing theft behind theJew instigated War of Terror against the Muslim world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de înscriere : 05/11/2012

https://amintiridespreviitor.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum